Half Term Update31st Oct 2016
Lets have a Messy Christmas26th Nov 2016
It’s been three months since we opened Messy Play at Hargrave Hall and hasn’t it flown by! We’ve painted, crunched, poured, mixed, rolled and lots more and believe we have lived up to our promised that every child has truly had a messy sensory experience.
We’ve also taken some time to ask for feedback from our parents and have decided to make a few changes:
- From Monday 28th November on we will be running one longer session from 10:30am to 12:30am every week.
- We will continue running this group as a drop in session. Our hope is that you can come in when your little one is ready rather than trying to rush out the door to get to us on time. Also for those who do come at 10:30, you can do the entire session or not, it’s up to you.
- We will be running a few special themed sessions throughout the year. As they will be messier, longer and have an extra few treats, you will need to book in advance to guarantee a place.
- The price of £5 per child for our regular weekly session will remain the same.
- We will continue offering 50% discount for siblings and will now offer reduced rates for groups: please do contact directly for more information.
So that’s it, just a few little changes, but hopefully more fun to be had by all.
We look forward to seeing you and your little messy makers soon.